Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered mine Friday after they announced they were coming out, so 11/27. Didn't seem to matter for me. Must not have been soon enough. Got any pictures of your bike, Brian? Are you on the west coast by chance?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
For Brian, if you type in zip code say 10562 and you call every dealership in this area you will only see 1 available and that one is already spoken for and hasnt arrived yet . You can call yourself each dealership and none are available. I emailed Kawi.jp of this, that dealerships can't get a straight answer from Kawi reps, that Kawi corp. have no info of availability and the kawi website has no info, so i got a call from a hi ranking kawi guy from corporate. He believes that they are currently available. I told him to do his own research as if he was a consumer and tell me if i am wrong, i told him that 9 dealerships don't know when are arriving. He was surprised. I think he really had no idea, to be honest about this, He wanted my dealership name and i refused, I know the game, they defer to the lowest level, I also asked him how many are in country and he admitted he didn't know. He offered for me to give his name to my dealership so they can speak.

·
Registered
416 Posts
@Dasmikechen my bike is in parts now - I am installing the race ecu and wiring harness :)
@peterj59 who did you speak to? I can relay that info to my contact at KHQ here in SoCal. Like I said before there were only 70 RR's brought to the USA so if those were snatched up then that would explain why no more available. I have purchased a 2017, 2019 and now 2021 RR and each time I requested one early and each time I submitted an application for Racer Support and was granted $2000.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Had to get one shipped from out of state and got my deposit back on the original order. Best of luck to the rest of you waiting. I'll post pics of my (incredibly overpriced) 10RR that I don't plan to dice into parts once it arrives off a truck in a few weeks ;)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
makes sense it always goes west to east, i guess easterners should be getting them soon

·
Registered
8 Posts
👍👍 great news! Congrats! Saw another west cost bike show up in the searches too. Really wonder if my dealer was telling the truth at this point but least I'll have my bike soon enough.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bike came off the trailer today!

First thing I noticed, I can't actually get the passenger seat to go on :( anyone have a solution?

21 - 37 of 37 Posts