Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone looking to purchase the new 10rr, i am in the market and have been waiting, i just heard from my dealership that they are delayed in CA ports because they are packed with incoming ships

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
15,050 Posts
Interesting. I sat on a black one at my local dealership last month. They are out there already, but may not be in all locations. If a dealership ordered 5 of them and only received 1 or 2 initially, the rest may be delayed. But who knows. They are likely slower with the parts suppliers impacted by COVID delays, manufacturing shutdowns, or shipping delays. It's hard to tell.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
15,050 Posts
if it was black, then its not an RR
Yeah, good point. I missed that extra "R" in the title and I thought this was in regards to any of them showing up.

·
Registered
69 Posts
yep, we have the new ones here too,black. they look great i think. going to go check one out. dealer also has a SE left over for $17. looking at it too.

·
The Pace
7,053 Posts
Is anyone looking to purchase the new 10rr, i am in the market and have been waiting, i just heard from my dealership that they are delayed in CA ports because they are packed with incoming ships
makes no sense, not you, but the notion that cargo is packed. My view is that the only reason inflation has not yet been astronomical by Malta Biden Pedo asshole is because Americans are not buying stuff, with possible exception of property.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
15,050 Posts
makes no sense, not you, but the notion that cargo is packed. My view is that the only reason inflation has not yet been astronomical by Malta Biden Pedo asshole is because Americans are not buying stuff, with possible exception of property.
This is wrong. With the shift from shopping in stores to home delivery for everything, that causes shipments to go up. People aren't spending money at sporting events, movie theaters, restaurants, vacations, etc, it's been documented that they are spending more on durable goods and than in the past. That causes shipments to increase to restock and fill orders. So it make perfect sense that ports are a bit clogged with shipments.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts