Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got hit by a drunk driver two months into owning my wonderful ZX10R KRT. Glad to be alive but the bike is damaged in a few places and my deductible is 1K (thank you California).

Does anybody know if Gen 5 ZX10R parts, the mirrors and front fender, are interchangeable for the 2021?

The part numbers are the same on partzilla, kawasakipartswarehouse, but it's hard to tell on the diagrams if it's an exact match.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
15,389 Posts
That's a bad way to introduce yourself, but at least you're around to do that. Could've been much worse!

If the part number is the same, the part is the same. The part number will change if there is something different in the part, but that means it's interchangeable. You don't look at the pictures of it, you go off the part number. There's a lot that is the same between them, but the bodywork stuff has a lot of differences. So stick to the part numbers and you'll be fine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a bad way to introduce yourself, but at least you're around to do that. Could've been much worse!

If the part number is the same, the part is the same. The part number will change if there is something different in the part, but that means it's interchangeable. You don't look at the pictures of it, you go off the part number. There's a lot that is the same between them, but the bodywork stuff has a lot of differences. So stick to the part numbers and you'll be fine.
SkyDork thank you for the quick reply! Yes I wish I could've made my first post on better terms, but it won't be my last. Looking forward to sharing my future modifications to this bike!

·
Registered
ZX10RR
359 Posts
I belive those are indeed the same ! but as said, if the part is the same #, its the same thing, regardless of which bike its on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts