Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

61 - 80 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah, I'm not feeling it. I don't like the fact that they're making it look like the H2. I don't like the H2's look. I will upgrade my Gen 5 if that's the case. We'll see when it's in dealerships, live and in person. Sometime pictures don't do justice. Sometime they look even worse in person. I will wait and see.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sigh. Something about those headlights bothers me. Looks like the 636 for real. I don’t like the look.

·
Я - Ребен&#108
2016 ZX10R Race & 2016 ZX10R Street
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
KRT testing tomorrow 17th and 18th at Jeersey (sp) and I hope they will be testing the new bike.....almost make no sense not to be testing the new bike.

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
KRT testing tomorrow 17th and 18th at Jeersey (sp) and I hope they will be testing the new bike.....almost make no sense not to be testing the new bike.
You mean the new bike with the current race fairings on! LOL

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
453 Posts
That pipe was new this year. Longer secondaries are great for helping the midrange (something we all know the ZX10R lacks).

Reactions: badexample and jd41

·
Registered
18 zx10r
479 Posts
Different swingarm pivot too, but I'm sure that's because its the superbike spec. Probably has nothing to do with the new bike.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,890 Posts
Well, that image isn't all that bad like the Australian one is. Let's hope that's more like the real deal come next week

·
Registered
ZX10RR
170 Posts
Its clear to say that we wont get wings but the bonus downforce will be provided by the new front

61 - 80 of 234 Posts