Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the 2021 ZX10R has only recently been launched there are many mods that are not yet available.
It would be useful to track a list of supported mods / parts as they come available

What have you found and installed on your Gen 6 so far and what are your impressions of the mods?

Anything you are waiting on?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the puig zracing screen, m4gp19 slip on exhaust, TST rear light and under tail plate, 02sensor removal from Kawibrad. Driven shorty levers, removed the exhaust servo with servo buddy.

done the pair valve removal from graves, charcoal and snout mod, k an n air filter, removed the pegs.

need peg cover plate, and a blinker solution to lose the bat wing mirrors. And alight weight battery.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the puig zracing screen, m4gp19 slip on exhaust, TST rear light and under tail plate, 02sensor removal from Kawibrad. Driven shorty levers, removed the exhaust servo with servo buddy.

done the pair valve removal from graves, charcoal and snout mod, k an n air filter, removed the pegs.

need peg cover plate, and a blinker solution to lose the bat wing mirrors. And alight weight battery.
Awesome set of mods there!

·
Registered
141 Posts

Why o2 sensor removal ? No tune right ?

·
Registered
09 ZX10R Anniversary Edition
57 Posts
As a gen 3 ZX10R owner, I would love to ride a Gen 6 just to see how much different it feels and how much faster it is. Also, if I had a Gen 6, I'd be sending it straight to moore mafia

1 - 8 of 8 Posts