Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
Purchased a 2022 KRT ZX10R and am loving every second of this bike but I am looking to see if anyone with experience would be a help as to my issues with the seats not being comfortable for any mid to long distance driving?

It’s my only real gripe so far has been how uncomfortable the stock seat has been for both me and my wife who rides on the back from time to time. There aren’t many solutions to this problem as the bike is so new. I did see seat covers that you can have gel added to which is supposed to be an upgrade, but I’m seeing mixed results as far as whether this truly solves the issue. There are aftermarkets seats but not for the gen 6 yet that I can find. I think I may enlist the assistance of a local upholstery shop to see if they can make it much more comfortable without adding too much height.

those airhawk seat cushions may help but they are not pretty lol

I would of course welcome any suggestions from the 10 experts on this site 👍🏼

·
Registered
94 Posts
Carbin will work with you so you can tell them how soft you want. I used Corbon on my CBR1Krr before but you need to remember that these are sport bikes and the seats are really not for comfort.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts