Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
453 Posts
That's just the standard "R" version. We still have not seen the RR...>:)

·
The Pace
7,044 Posts
Only prob is the weight. No reason to change whatever if the bike works well year after year with a weight less than wet 400 pounds and feels like the g4.

·
Я - Ребен&#108
2016 ZX10R Race & 2016 ZX10R Street
3,651 Posts
It looks like the 2020 did get the 2019 fingerrollers from the RR...doubt it git the full RR engine with titanium parts....
Dont all 2020 have to pass euro 5?

Attachments

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
453 Posts
I thought the 2019 ZX10R had the finger followers too?

·
Я - Ребен&#108
3,651 Posts
I thought the 2019 ZX10R had the finger followers too?
You are right....
Not sure how I did not realize this. I might have only focused on the RR with the Ti. connecting rods and finger rollers....
So we basically got a 2019 carryover with bold new graphics.
:(

unless one of the 2 bikes left to be unveiled is a new "RR" model....

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
1,022 Posts
all the 19 bikes have the finger followers, the RR had kit cams already installed and ti con rods and shorter gear ratio. The 2020 is the same setup. still tech a gen 5 so same dash and power and design. Maybe some minor updates but still gen 5 bike. 2016-?

·
Я - Ребен&#108
3,651 Posts
well....they did catch the 2020 Honda CBR 1000RR spied testing...

Odd that it looks sooooo similar to current kawasaki...but it do look like the patents we saw few months ago....active aero sides...

\

Attachments

Reactions: Guarf and jr0065

·
Registered
11 Posts
God that krt graphics looks horrible.
I don't understand it's 2020 soon and we still don't have a TFT display, if the updated ninja 650 gets it, why can't the 10R.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Я - Ребен&#108
3,651 Posts
damn that yellow accent on KRT looks so horrible... who the hell is choosing colors over at kawasaki. put down the crack pipe!
i like the accent...
but then again...i like black, neon green and neon yellow lol

I have a feeling we did not get the TFT so that when the new bike lauch it has MORE NEW shit....i have a feeling it will not get a huge amount of stuff... the bike is fantastic as it is...winning multiple races across the globe... the frame..while old...still one of the best on the market.... the engine is one of the top HP producers... the bike over all is very very competitive.
It can get away with new fairings...and a TFT dash and be good to go as is...

I hope they look at BMW tho and give it a reverse swingarm and more wsbk like add ons.... by far the cheapest bike to go from Street to Track... vs. previous models.

·
Registered
270 Posts
i like the accent...
but then again...i like black, neon green and neon yellow lol
i dont mind neon green or yellow at all, i meant it looks horrible mixed with the normal kawa green... the dark green and bright yellow look good together.... now neon yellow with black grey or carbon, that looks great... my friend and his sister here in bangkok did that combo a few years back, its become a popular color combo now.

·
Я - Ребен&#108
3,651 Posts
pretty tight pictures.....

Reactions: TheRoadWarrior
1 - 20 of 20 Posts