Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
18 zx10r
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A total of 19 riders so far with 2 zx10r's on the grid for 2020!

What are your predictions?

Personally, I'd like to see Toni Elias win again... but I gotta root for the Josh Herrin on the BMW. It would be nice to have some wins with Corey and Bradley on the zx10r.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
Im an Elias fan as well. Im also pulling for Garrett Gerloff as he enters World Superbike this year.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Bobby Fong getting a shot with M4 Ecstar Suzuki is cool! And a 2nd Ducati in there too with PJ Jacobson, cool. And Jake Gagne riding alongside Beaubier - good for him ... and Ashton in the big league now!

·
Registered
216 Posts
The only team with there shiz together is the Yamaha. The rest will get crushed. Bring back the tire wars

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 zx10r
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only team with there shiz together is the Yamaha. The rest will get crushed. Bring back the tire wars

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
It's going to be difficult to beat the Yamaha team, especially with the increased power of the 2020 R1 model improvements.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
I've been a fan of Elias for awhile but I've also been a fan of PJ for awhile now and hope he can restart his push back to the world stage.

·
Registered
18 zx10r
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Remember to get your Live+ membership before the price increases on March 2. Currently 54.95$. A great deal and totally worth it.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,037 Posts
COTA cancelled. :(
Unreal. While I can kinda see the cancellations of arena or convention center type events indoors, the cancellation of events in outside venues like at COTA is a drastic over-reaction. Shorten the already short race schedule, lose a assload of money from the sponsors, vendors losing money, and teams/riders not paid. Just cancel the whole season then.

·
Vendor
6,808 Posts
Unreal. While I can kinda see the cancellations of arena or convention center type events indoors, the cancellation of events in outside venues like at COTA is a drastic over-reaction. Shorten the already short race schedule, lose a assload of money from the sponsors, vendors losing money, and teams/riders not paid. Just cancel the whole season then.
Agreed.

·
Registered
18 zx10r
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yup. MotoGP Qatar and COTA have been cancelled so far. There's a chance they'll reschedule Indy with MotoAmerica and MotoGP.

WSBK cancelled the Thai round.

·
Vendor
6,808 Posts
I'll pay but can't find where it'll be broadcast.
U.S. fans unable to attend the event at Daytona International Speedway can either catch all of the on-track activity on TrackPass on NBC Sports Gold, or view the NBCSN telecast as it premieres same-day at 11:30 pm ET (8:30 pm PT).

·
Registered
18 zx10r
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
U.S. fans unable to attend the event at Daytona International Speedway can either catch all of the on-track activity on TrackPass on NBC Sports Gold, or view the NBCSN telecast as it premieres same-day at 11:30 pm ET (8:30 pm PT).
Thanks. I just signed up for the 4.99$ one month charge to watch it. :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts