Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know when exactly the 2019 zx10r will be in show rooms? i cannot find anything online.

·
Registered
2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R KRT ABS Edition
683 Posts
Probably not till 2019. The Gen5 didn't hit dealers here till the actual calendar year.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just heard back from Kawasaki, 2019 zx10r's will be in showrooms in late november, early december.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
1,116 Posts
del amo has them already. just saw the SE zx10r. it's cool looking still only one side of the suspension is truley active. but they are or at least the one bike is in showrooms. check out del amo Motorsports Orange county

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
del amo has them already. just saw the SE zx10r. it's cool looking still only one side of the suspension is truley active. but they are or at least the one bike is in showrooms. check out del amo Motorsports Orange county
Im looking at the zx10r KRT edition. i dont think the price for the SE is worth the money. also not a fan of matte color.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
1,116 Posts
I've seen the 19SE. it looks just like the 18 RR. just has green accents. update. according to del amo web site they have the 19 krt eddition in all 3 locations.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Do not rely on a website to actually tell you what's in the dealer. My general rule of thumb from experience is: if there isn't an actual picture of the pic (vs the stock photo) then it doesn't exist. And I'm going to bet right now the dealer you're looking at is supplying stock photos.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do not rely on a website to actually tell you what's in the dealer. My general rule of thumb from experience is: if there isn't an actual picture of the pic (vs the stock photo) then it doesn't exist. And I'm going to bet right now the dealer you're looking at is supplying stock photos.
Agree.

·
Registered
683 Posts
That's just my general rule of thumb. Can't say it's 100% accurate... but in my case it was when I was looking for R1's a couple years ago. I kept seeing these amazing deals on the cross planes following the 15's release.. 8K-9K crossplanes, brand new, 0-miles, warranties, but all had stock photos. There was probably no less than a dozen listings (not limited to MI either) all of which turned out to be fake postings just to draw people into the dealer.

When I'd call they'd immediately blow off the posting saying, "Oh, we don't have any of those in stock (even though the postings were days old and "in stock" online), but we can get you a sweet deal on a brand new 2015 R1!". Again, can't speak for all postings so I guess it doesn't hurt to give them a call or stop by one day.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I went through the same thing when I picked up my 18'. I bought it mid year and the model has been released for a while. Lots of ads online stating great deals with stock photos. However, I did use one of those online ads to show my local dealer what I can get it for from X dealership and they did match so that was cool.

But on the OP question I would say the 2019 models will be at dealers in 2019. Just my educated opinion...

Would love to see the 19 RR in green tho!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts