Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is our used 2019 Kawasaki ZX-10RR. One of only 500 produced worldwide, this engine is a 'red top' spec and includes Pankl titanium connecting rods and features the update rocker arm cylinder head. This bike was used on-track for most of the 2019 season and has now been restored to street trim with some excellent upgrades. Dash reflects 12 miles because we replaced it almost immediately. Mileage is approximately 1,800. Bike was meticulously maintained and needs absolutely nothing. This chassis and engine are in great shape, have never been crashed and feature some excellent and costly upgrades. Bike has never been crashed. Details below.

The engine is a full superbike engine, but currently with standard camshafts. We reduced compression slightly to allow use of pump fuel. This bike makes approximately 200 wheel horsepower on our very conservative dyno, with only a slip on and our ECU mapping. The bike has the stock intake, air filter, velocity stacks and headers. There is of course power available from swapping out some of these components, should the buyer choose to do so.

Features / Upgrades:
Yoshimura Alpha-T titanium cat-eliminating exhaust system
Core Moto ABS Delete brake line kit
SBK-specification cylinder head, with epoxy porting and milling
KRT valve springs
Microfinished gearbox
Ceramic transmission bearings
Kawasaki KRT main and rod bearings
Engine fully refreshed at end of season
Fully custom dyno mapped via ECU
Brand-new Pirelli Supercorsa SP tires

Many components on this bike have zero miles, because we used aftermarket parts. These include the brake calipers, pads, rotors, forks, shock, damper, front wheel, triple clamps, dash and bodywork.

$17,000 asking price.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello. wondering if you can quote me a price for race cams and work to install them along with sprint air filter and Akra headers and aftermarket velocity stacks. the race cams are the only thing I would need you to get. Would get the rest and send it to you.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello. wondering if you can quote me a price for race cams and work to install them along with sprint air filter and Akra headers and aftermarket velocity stacks. the race cams are the only thing I would need you to get. Would get the rest and send it to you.
Contact us directly via the website for that please, this thread is just about the RR for sale. We'd be happy to help, we have a few camshaft options.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello,

Tried contacting you on website to ask about Installing race cams and air filter and velocity stacks. Didn't get a reply on it. Do you have a good email address I can contact you at. I am overseas right now so it's difficult to call.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The engine is equipped with standard pistons, it has exactly what is listed in the description, nothing more or less. Non-standard pistons are not allowed in the MotoAmerica SBK championship.

Hello,

Tried contacting you on website to ask about Installing race cams and air filter and velocity stacks. Didn't get a reply on it. Do you have a good email address I can contact you at. I am overseas right now so it's difficult to call.
Please keep inquiries unrelated to this motorcycle limited to a direct contact. We don't have any emails that we can find inquiring about race camshafts, velocity stack sets and air filters.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts