Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
6,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Unveiled today at the AIMExpo in Las Vegas, Nevada, Kawasaki has taken the wraps off the new 2019 Ninja ZX-6R. While the 600 supersport category may be far from the glory days of the past, we’re thankful companies like Kawasaki have kept it in their lineups – even if the updates are less than ground-up redesigns.
Read more about 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Preview at Motorcycle.com.

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
473 Posts
Looks like the grandpa 05/06 had "relations" with the Ninja 400...

Reactions: YSR50 and Duhastme

·
Registered
479 Posts
front nose looks horrible. meh

·
Registered
479 Posts
This thing is sexy. Would love to get a h2. =P

Attachments

·
Registered
769 Posts
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks the front end is less than attractive. Same for the H series and the 400 Ninja too. The throwback to the 2003 6R is just a bad move. It was the ugliest bike on the market.

I wish manufacturers spent more time focussing on aesthetics. There were many bikes over the years that I appreciated for their technical abilities but didn't buy simply because I found them too ugly. Honda in particular but the latest gen R1 also comes to mind.

·
Registered
2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R KRT ABS Edition
683 Posts
I think it looks ugly. I've seen a black 400 before up close and, in black, it wasn't "bad" but it wasn't great either. Just a bike I'd probably see on the road with no desire to own. I would not have minded if they pulled a Yami special and made it look like a smaller ZX10R, hell even an H2 for giggles.

·
Administrator
6,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This and the 400 just remind me of when people would attach after market fairings to naked bikes. Just doesn't look right

·
Я - Ребен&#108
2021 ZX10R Street & 2016 ZX10R KRT Race build
3,744 Posts
I was sooooo expecting much more. But Ill take whatever they give....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts