Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Kawasaki Europe has announced some updates to the 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R’s engine, pushing its claimed power output up to 200 hp from the previous 197 hp with improved power and torque across the rev range. Also receiving updates for 2019 are the more track-focused ZX-10RR and the electronic suspension-equipped ZX-10R SE. As of this writing, these updates have not been announced for the U.S. market, but we expect to hear official news from Kawasaki USA shortly.
Read more about 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Receives Engine Updates, Now Claims 200hp at Motorcycle.com.

·
Administrator
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Discuss here: https://www.zx-10r.net/forum/f23/gen-6-2019-zx10r-coming-350653.html

https://twitter.com/UKTeamGreen

The world beater just got better. Meet the 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R range.

Based on the KRT race machine that has so far taken three straight @WorldSBK Championships, the trio of models all offer greater power, a more generous power band and a torque increase for 2019.

Titanium Conrods, finger-follower technology and a 600rpm increase is going to make it even tougher for our @OfficialBSB and @WorldSBK competition!

http://www.motorcycle.com/mini-feat...receives-engine-updates-now-claims-200hp.html

Reactions: Neonmarine

·
Registered
216 Posts
Dang I just purchased a 2018. Ok I'm putting it up for sale and placing an order at the dealer for the 2019RR

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
735 Posts
COOL! Now I can get Green bodywork for my Black RR!

3 HP aint gonna mean much unless you are a top racer.
Ill be happy with my 17 RR OTD at half the price WOOT!

·
Registered
333 Posts
that finger follower thing is crazy! curious to see how it holds up compared to the bucket over shim design. Also curious on what the benefits are. looks to me it slows down valve acceleration but allows high lift without sacrificing durability.

·
Registered
216 Posts
that finger follower thing is crazy! curious to see how it holds up compared to the bucket over shim design. Also curious on what the benefits are. looks to me it slows down valve acceleration but allows high lift without sacrificing durability.
Way better design for big cam lift

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
So I take it the suspension is exactly the same as the 2016-2018 models. Would have been nice to see some proper Ohlins on there.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Interested to see how it fares in comparison to the new S1000RR's ShiftCam technology (basically VVT).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts