Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling akropovic carbon slip on and mid pipe, upper fairing and headlights, side fairings, rear solo cover, double bubble windscreen and mirrors all have less than 3k km's on them and are as new not a scratch. Taking best offers I'm located in canada

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm not sure on prices I know best offer isn't allowed so if someone can inform me of fair prices that would be great thx I can email photos or text them if needed not sure how to post pics here anymore since it's changed

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,566 Posts
I'm not sure on prices I know best offer isn't allowed so if someone can inform me of fair prices that would be great thx I can email photos or text them if needed not sure how to post pics here anymore since it's changed
This should help with that. Click the "picture" button on the bottom taskbar when entering or editing your post. Then click into that box and select the image. It will be attached and entered when you save the changes. You can scale the pic once embedded, if you want.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Interested in the Akrapovic carbon slip on and mid-pipe and headlights if they are in good condition, no tabs broken etc.. Please PM me with a price. I am located in Oklahoma.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Prices depend on the condition and use. Once you attached the pictures per the instructions Sky provided, you will get a response.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There's nothing broken and not a scratch on any part was taken off my bike with less than 4k km's and I put on bike around 1500 kms I've sold some of my zx7rr parts on here previously so if someone can use these great Im going different route so wanna recoup some money I've spent I got receipt as well showing I purchased parts at time of bike purchase thx

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry listed it locally today as well guy came and picked up exhaust and bike cover sorry.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts