1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going nuts trying to figure this out. I am reading codes
P2228, barometric pressure circut low, C0064, roll rate sensor
P0107, manifold absolute
P0335, crank shaft position sensor A circut.
The bike comes on, fuel pump turns on, no flashing dash just wont crank at all! Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Thanks!

·
Registered
670 Posts
I am going nuts trying to figure this out. I am reading codes
P2228, barometric pressure circut low, C0064, roll rate sensor
P0107, manifold absolute
P0335, crank shaft position sensor A circut.
The bike comes on, fuel pump turns on, no flashing dash just wont crank at all! Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Thanks!
What kind of service/mods have you done recently?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had to buy a new ignition switch for it. I bought a flashtune obd2 converter cord so I can read and clear codes, that's all. Bike is completely stock. Everything comes on when I turn the key, fuel pump, dash lights, I even tried jumping the starter from the starter relay and starter cranks but eont fire up the bike.

·
Registered
419 Posts
did it start before you put the adapter on it? if the fuel pump comes on and it cranks then you are down to spark. can you smell fuel after trying to crank it for a few seconds? like it's dumping fuel and just not sparking? doubt all 4 coils would fail at same time so you probably have a connection that came loose

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys I sure do appreciate all of you for your help but I got her going. Lol it came down to a broken starter button. Go figure.... but I am a happy rider now. Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts