Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I just picked up a 2017 zx10r krt with abs. The bike came with a set of aftermarket Bonamici rearsets. My problem is they do not fit well at all. Because of the abs the brake lines are short and I cannot adjust the rearset to most positions. The only position I can put it on is all the way forward and up. The bottom of the Master Cyl on my rear brake is also hitting my exhaust. Has anyone had a similar issue? I assume the ABS is what is making me adjust the reasets almost impossible unless i get a custom brake line made. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,

- Danny

·
Registered
2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R KRT ABS Edition
683 Posts
You can adjust the degree of the banjo bolt to get more play on the master. Mine didn't fit at all till I loosened rotated the fitting a few degrees. It's still a snug-ish fit, but it'll do...

I have a set of Evol Tech rearsets for sale on here if you decide you don't like the Bonamici.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
1,116 Posts
I spoke to van from sportbike track gear, was told the vortex rear sets work without needing to buy the extended brake line. You could always do the reservoir delete but I have no clue what that involves

1 - 3 of 3 Posts