Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello gentlemens, my name is Minh & I am new to this forum but please allow me to ask brothers here a few questions regarding the out of door purchase price for 2017 zx10r abs krt special edition.

1. I am currently living here in Denver Colorado so the sale tax here around 7.65%

2. How much do you guys think should i pay for that bike out of door price?

a few dealerships over here wanted around $13,400 to $14,500 for the out of door prices. what you do you think

thank you,

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Well first off :welcome: Minh!! :welcome:

2018 KRT's are going for $16,300+ so 13,400-14,500 is about right IMHO. I'm assuming your meaning new as well. There should be more people from Colorado chiming in soon though to help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thank you Mr_honez :)

yes, the bike should be brand new. hopefully have more opinions from other bikers too xd

·
Registered
718 Posts
Honda east Toledo had non abs KRT 16s for 12400 last fall.

I paid 12400 out the door on 6% tax for a non abs non krt 2016 in october.

·
Registered
119 Posts
That's odd since the KRT option is exactly that, an optional appearance package that has an additional price
Seems like they aren’t selling as well as the white or black bikes and the dealers are getting/giving incentives to try and move them.

At least that’s how it’s playing out here, not sure about other markets.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Seems like they aren’t selling as well as the white or black bikes and the dealers are getting/giving incentives to try and move them.

At least that’s how it’s playing out here, not sure about other markets.
Yeah, mine is the matte grey.. if much rather have one of the base colors than a krt tbh. I know some people like it but it's just not for me.

·
The Pace
7,048 Posts
hello gentlemens, my name is Minh & I am new to this forum but please allow me to ask brothers here a few questions regarding the out of door purchase price for 2017 zx10r abs krt special edition.

1. I am currently living here in Denver Colorado so the sale tax here around 7.65%

2. How much do you guys think should i pay for that bike out of door price?

a few dealerships over here wanted around $13,400 to $14,500 for the out of door prices. what you do you think

thank you,
Those are ok prices. Your tax is also better than here; only way to do better is find the typical Starbucks bike; few miles and brand new looking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts