Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just starting to get a FEELER..My new 2017 ZX-10RR should be here within the next week or two.. I plan on selling the complete bodywork set plus the windscreen and front fender and also the stock seat cowl it comes with, Everything but the stock gas tank... Front lights and taillight can also be bought... Make your zx10R look exactly like the RR with this complete set... If NO serious buyers on here I will post on ebay.. It will be BRAND NEW taken off at dealer with 0 miles on it.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Just starting to get a FEELER..My new 2017 ZX-10RR should be here within the next week or two.. I plan on selling the complete bodywork set plus the windscreen and front fender and also the stock seat cowl it comes with, Everything but the stock gas tank... Front lights and taillight can also be bought... Make your zx10R look exactly like the RR with this complete set... If NO serious buyers on here I will post on ebay.. It will be BRAND NEW taken off at dealer with 0 miles on it.
Wow! Very tempting offer.

I'll counter offer... I'll give you my Gen4 full set of body work for that 10RR :D the bike I mean

·
Registered
256 Posts
Take the front right headlight mind has condensation from installing my hids...is the front amd rear g
Hugger CF?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts