Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spent most of the day at my tuners yesterday. guys from pittsburg came in for scheduled tune for new racebike, tuned/flashed thru ecu on dyno with mr12 bike pulled 205hp/83 ft lbs torque. engine untouched, akra pipe. very impressive.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Last one I saw Nels at 2 Wheel DynoWorks do was tuned to 183hp on pump, Mr12 did 194hp w 88tq. Pirelli SC2 200/60 slick. Full Hindle exhaust.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I love my 2017 gsxr! who came in from Pittsburgh? Great numbers for sure!

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
What does Nels get with the kawis?
For Gen5's, Nels gets varied results depending on the build, ranges from 185-205 to the rear wheel depending on if its got the KRT cams, full exhaust, slip on, pump gas, mr12 etc. He does a lot of street and race tuning. Average flash gets em to mid 190s but depends on what's done to the bike.

·
Registered
718 Posts
For Gen5's, Nels gets varied results depending on the build, ranges from 185-205 to the rear wheel depending on if its got the KRT cams, full exhaust, slip on, pump gas, mr12 etc. He does a lot of street and race tuning. Average flash gets em to mid 190s but depends on what's done to the bike.
What seems to be the good combo setup? I'm assuming full exhaust is almost always the way to go there. What filter.. etc etc

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
father/son combo, talked with them a few minutes but dont remember names. scheduled tune after attending barber racepark over the weekend. one other yamaha racebike in trailer. gsxr on stk tires. brian my tuner added very similiar results on gen 5 zx10's with good pipe/filter/mr12.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts