Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
My ol lady would back it into a pole and blame me. I have no use for this.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What??? You lose your mind man???

The ole Lady DOES NOT drive the GT. That's what mini vans are for.

With a $400,000 price tag this baby will be worshipped daily, remember the movie "Christine"

·
The Pace
6,934 Posts
thx, I want Ford to sort out the mustangs so that they handle like the cameros. I'm with Juice as this style is beyond me. Same with the lambos. The gt sounds off to me, too. Sounds like diesel. lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
thx, I want Ford to sort out the mustangs so that they handle like the cameros. I'm with Juice as this style is beyond me. Same with the lambos. The gt sounds off to me, too. Sounds like diesel. lol
I thought they fixed the handling with the new generation mustangs? Isn't the new gt350 supposed to be a track monster? Hell even the Boss 302 from last gen before the fix.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Sacrilege, what they did. Before anyone starts spitting reasons, I know, LeMans. Doesn't change the fact that it used to be a snarling supercharged V8. New one is a downgrade in my eyes.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Sacrilege, what they did. Before anyone starts spitting reasons, I know, LeMans. Doesn't change the fact that it used to be a snarling supercharged V8. New one is a downgrade in my eyes.
This.

Next they'll use a TT 4 banger. I'll take a Z06 Corvette, a Z/28 Camaro, ZL1 Camaro and the money I'll save to the bank before I bought one.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
have a cousin that just purchased a ZL1, impressive stock let alone when it's tweeked.

BD
Have two friends with them, and they are awesome. Head snapping rush when you press the pedal. Have another friend who has a base C7 and it's great just as a base model. I've seen Z/28's in the wild, but nobody I know owns one.

To the OP- Not trying to shit on your post or the GT. While it's a gorgeous car, I just can't see spending $400K on a V6. I loved the old GT40 and the previous gen GT. A the old adage goes, there is no replacement for displacement...

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Beautiful car. I just cant own one because my head hits the roof when sitting in one same with the mustang both need more headroom for me. lmao

1 - 12 of 12 Posts