Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like New Bonimici Rearsets for 2016 ZX10R Gen5.

Brought these from MotoD. Couple of months ago. I'm looking to change to Vortex which I have on all my other bikes. Paid 380 for these on MotoD.

Price firm $300. Buyer responsible for shipping. You can PM me here.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm used to Vortex and like the brand. I always like to stick to what works for me. I got these because no one else made anything for bike at the time and I wanted GP shift. Now other companies are making stuff for bike so like to get what I really want.

·
Registered
425 Posts
i completely forgot about this. i ended up getting the gen4 vortex as well. can you provide me any info that could help me with the installation? right now all i have is the rearset, i understand I will need to make some modifications and i have the non-abs version. thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry wish I could help. I waited for Vortex to come up with a solution and ended up going with Attack Performance. They have the best solution in my opinion.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sorry wish I could help. I waited for Vortex to come up with a solution and ended up going with Attack Performance. They have the best solution in my opinion.
Love the rear sets! Thanks again. Still have the akro?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sold

like new bonimici rearsets for 2016 zx10r gen5.

Brought these from motod. Couple of months ago. I'm looking to change to vortex which i have on all my other bikes. Paid 380 for these on motod.

Price firm $300. Buyer responsible for shipping. You can pm me here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts