Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 ZX10R Akro Carbon Slip on and Mid Pipe.

Brought this and the Akro full system to test on Dyno to see which one made more power. The item was used for 3 pulls on a dyno. No bluing or any burn on pipe. No marks at all. Item is excellent condition was put back in box after 3 pulls and determined I am keeping my Full system.

I kept the full system.

Full System - 190hp
Slipon and midpipe - 189hp

Price 1050.00

Attachments

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Just a quick question!does the link and end can you have for sale delete the cat?Im only asking because the picture posted has the pipe connected to the cat unless my eyes a playing tricks!thanks in advance

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry the pic I posted I couldn't find without the cat delete. But the pic the other person posted is what I have which is cat delete. I have slip on and mid pipe. It deletes the cat.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just a quick question!does the link and end can you have for sale delete the cat?Im only asking because the picture posted has the pipe connected to the cat unless my eyes a playing tricks!thanks in advance
Yes I have cat delete. The pic Simon posted is what I have. At the time I couldn't find the proper pic when posted.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Thank you mdc160 and Simon0721!the full system would of gaind quite a bit more mid range I would suspect!over the years a link and slip usually 1-3 high end and full 5-8 mid if memory serves anyway good luck with sale bump bump

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold

2016 zx10r akro carbon slip on and mid pipe.

Brought this and the akro full system to test on dyno to see which one made more power. The item was used for 3 pulls on a dyno. No bluing or any burn on pipe. No marks at all. Item is excellent condition was put back in box after 3 pulls and determined i am keeping my full system.

I kept the full system.

Full system - 190hp
slipon and midpipe - 189hp

price 1050.00

1 - 10 of 10 Posts