Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I stay in India. Importing gets me more than 30% in Import duties and then 30% taxes. Becomes really expensive and I want something portable that can be tucked under the seat of a Ninja 300.

Thats why looking at the DIY with a ELM327

·
Registered
ZX10RR
359 Posts
Hey all sorry for the necro but I was thinking of maybe buying this. Seems quite cheap, like the graves price plus $10 and you get the odb reader/clearer as well. Let me know

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
1,101 Posts
I have a graves adapter with a mx link Bluetooth odb2 module that just love under my back seat, can get live telemetry or use my phone as a dash or clear codes easy as shit, with every penny

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have a graves adapter with a mx link Bluetooth odb2 module that just love under my back seat, can get live telemetry or use my phone as a dash or clear codes easy as shit, with every penny
I have the same setup on my bike. Super easy and works like a charm!

·
Registered
ZX10RR
359 Posts
I thought of that setup too but I dont see the value in that really, id be only interested in seeing that if I do happen to have an issue.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
1,101 Posts
I have the same setup on my bike. Super easy and works like a charm!
Just don't leave it plugged in if your gonna let the bike sit for more than a few days ..odb always has 12 volt live so figure it would slow style drain the juice if it sat long enough

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
1,101 Posts
I thought of that setup too but I dont see the value in that really, id be only interested in seeing that if I do happen to have an issue.
You know, to be able to use torque pro and dash commander and pretty much any telemetry and Digi dash setup you could want. Plus log data the woolich doesn't and be able to combine it all is pretty sweet then the easy code clear just kinda is icing on the cake

21 - 27 of 27 Posts