Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Vendor
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Clearing error codes - 2016 ZX-10 KDS to OBD11 Diagnotic Harness Adapter

Clearing the error codes on the new units has been a topic around the track the KDS to OBD11 adapters come with the FTEcu kits (the scanner is sold separately).

It's now available by itself. This is the most inexpensive way to clear the codes without going to a dealership when they arise. Units will be instock shortly.

EDIT (added web address) FTEcu ZX10 KDS to OBD11 Diagnotic Harness Adapter 2016

- Graves

Attachments

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
15,389 Posts
Clearing the error codes on the new units has been a topic around the track the KDS to OBD11 adapters come with the FTEcu kits (the scanner is sold separately).
It's OBD-II (the Roman numeral for 2), not OBD-11. Just an FYI for people trying to search

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
15,389 Posts
Naw just respecting other members and saying thank you. Do you run one of our exhausts?
:ayyy: Nope, don't have a Graves. I have a friend who does though and it is nice. I debated between the Graves and my current exhaust for quite awhile. Went with my current setup only because I preferred the carbon end cap which wasn't offered on the Graves at the time. But it's a quality exhaust.

·
Registered
699 Posts

It's now available by itself. This is the most inexpensive way to clear the codes without going to a dealership when they arise. Units will be instock shortly.

EDIT (added web address) FTEcu ZX10 KDS to OBD11 Diagnotic Harness Adapter 2016

- Graves

Even though we have the complete Woolich setup with logging, I can see this coming in handy just to have in the toolbox! Hell, just pack it in the tail section, you can always stop at an AutoZone or something and borrow an OBD-II to clear it in an emergency!

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
There was a thread around here last week member went to a dyno and it threw a code because of the wheel speed difference member needed to take it to the dealer to clear it.....Now this Thread this is going to be a must have tool if you don't have the Woolich stuff. :thumbsup:

bloo

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
15,389 Posts
The pin-out on that harness adapter would be handy.

Need some better pics.

:nerd:

You should buy one to figure that out. Considering they are selling the harness, I doubt they're inclined to give away that info. ?

·
Registered
136 Posts
You're right...Ill see when I get to the shop. I most likely already own one of these adapter cables! Scanners these days come with many different cables.
Cheers
:wink:

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
the OBD tool Graves is recommending is very cheap, good, simple...

I have one, just for my car and my mechanic has one, for yamahas R1 17+.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts