13,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Vendor
6,736 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
It should be a good test of the upgraded Kawasaki against the new Yamaha.

I was at a couple of track days recently and did not see a single new R1. Thought that was strange.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Should be awesome. Sadly, I was hoping to see Hayden's name attached to that.
I just purchased the WSBK Videopass for the year, I guess it was about $25 or so, did not really look at the exchange rate, it was ~20 EU. Haven't ever watched a WSBK race but for that price you get the whole season, with some races to go, so it seemed like a good deal.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I think they will be competitive. They played their cards right and didn't go to the world stage their first year with the bike

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Good choice to get back in wsbk in 2016 because everyone will be running the spec ecu which will level the playing field.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Good choice to get back in wsbk in 2016 because everyone will be running the spec ecu which will level the playing field.
Its always good to have all the major makes involved, I was disappointed to see them leave. Now Kawi needs to get back into motogp.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
Its always good to have all the major makes involved, I was disappointed to see them leave. Now Kawi needs to get back into motogp.
Agreed. I really wish all the big boyz were racing in all the major series including KTM.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Good news! Now we need Ben "Elbowz "Spies on one Please Yamaha show him the $$$$$$$$$!
Ben is pretty banged up and cant afford another injury.

Back on topic!

Ohhhhhhh Ship!!!!!

Cant wait for next season still rooting for my boy Sykes I just like his style...

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Ben is pretty banged up and cant afford another injury.

Back on topic!

Ohhhhhhh Ship!!!!!

Cant wait for next season still rooting for my boy Sykes I just like his style...
Spies had what would be a dream for many, alas it's gone. I too a sykes fan so perhaps we'll reemerge in 2016.

BD

·
Administrator
6,699 Posts
Hoping he's able to finish in third every race (behind 2 Kawasakis :wink: ) but guessing he'll be behind his teammate.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts