Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

281 - 291 of 291 Posts

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #281
Awesome photos! So you're knocking on 1sts now? How many dudes do you have running Unlimited(A class?) Amateur down there? I'm probably going to be really jealous if you say 10 lol

Interesting feedback on the dash. So to sum it up would you drop $1k on it again knowing what you know now? I dont have the race ecu so wont have issues there. I mainly want a nice place to see lap times, never had a lap timer before.
I’m knocking on the door of podiums times at Tally specifically, a winning pace isn’t that far off either but there’s still work to say the least.

I don’t race CCS, so I have no idea.

The dash is complicated. For me, if I was just looking for laptimes with some data, the SOLO 2 DL is the better option. I don’t really mind the old dash. However, when I start adding extra sensors, like brake pressure and suspension travel, this will become very valuable.

As for seeing my lap times, Tally is hard for this because you cross the start/finish and are basically in the braking zone for 120mph T1...I’m not looking at the time at this point hahaha. I need to adjust the length of time it holds my previous lap, then it’ll be good.

On a different track with a larger straight, no problems.

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #282

·
Registered
55 Posts
I’m knocking on the door of podiums times at Tally specifically, a winning pace isn’t that far off either but there’s still work to say the least.

I don’t race CCS, so I have no idea.

The dash is complicated. For me, if I was just looking for laptimes with some data, the SOLO 2 DL is the better option. I don’t really mind the old dash. However, when I start adding extra sensors, like brake pressure and suspension travel, this will become very valuable.

As for seeing my lap times, Tally is hard for this because you cross the start/finish and are basically in the braking zone for 120mph T1...I’m not looking at the time at this point hahaha. I need to adjust the length of time it holds my previous lap, then it’ll be good.

On a different track with a larger straight, no problems.
I meant how many people are racing with you in A/Unlimited class in Wera, not in CCS specifically. I hate how lame our Amateur grids have been in the 1000cc classes.

Interesting...that does make me wonder about this dash now. So can you adjust how long it holds the lap times on the screen or are you hoping for that in an update? I can probably catch my time very briefly but we normally start braking right after start finish for T1 at BHF as well, definitely not a 120 mph turn though lol. Even Road America T1 isn't that fast

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #284

·
Registered
31 Posts
K-tech is unto par with Ohlins (and some think even better), so I don't think upgrading the shock to Ohlins would add anything. Upgrading the forks - either stick with K-tech (they are EXCELLENT and mayne World SBK/SSP teams switching) or add Ohlins. Unfortunately Ohlins and Ktech both know they are extremely good and don't offer discounts to anyone.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Electronis are extremely useful, and so much to adjust. Kit ECU or Woolich, some find one easier over the other, but both can adjust pretty much the same thing. Woolich requires Internet connection (your phones internet is fine enough)

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #287

Learning how to make edits and film look better! Plenty of riding left in 2019...

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #288

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #289

Thought I'd finally share this with you guys. Kinda sad but in a good way! I'll be back!

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #291
I know man, it was a tough pill to swallow. At least this way I might have a shot at getting the new NEW ZX10RR (if they every make it).

281 - 291 of 291 Posts