Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Anthony, posted on that same FB post, since I have seen it... in ducs and in yamahas a LOT... I flash and the bike makes tons of more power, last ducati only had the fan temp and the ox sensors turn off...

dont give those people any thoughts... not worth it.

If you go to their level, they will beat you by experience.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Totally unrelated.

Not going to out whoever it was, that worked with that ECU. That is on them and their conscience. People calling me a coward because I refused to release the name of who did that ECU is B.S.; not going to get involved in a pissing match with people trying to make something I posted with the intent of informing people into a grudge match calling people out on their quality of work.
Then you should have never posted it in the first place, makes you and Woolich both look bad IMHO.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Anyone ever get the Race Manual scanned in? Looking to go thru my new 10R before the race season starts and the manual would definitely come in handy for a few things I'm planning on doing to the bike....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Still looking for digital copies of the manuals if anyone has copies of them. I like keeping my hard copy in the garage and bringing the laptop with me with the digital copy to the track just in case I need it.

Bueller????!

·
Registered
2 Posts
is anyone posting the service manual? my kaci is under the weather and im trying to strip her down :/ never been in threads before so please be gentle with me lol

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,242 Posts
is anyone posting the service manual? my kaci is under the weather and im trying to strip her down :/ never been in threads before so please be gentle with me lol

Great first post! Welcome!

There's a nice feature of these forum thingies that provide a search feature. Or the subforums that correspond to your information you're looking for. Something like this for instance:
http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/f28/service-manuals-permanently-rehosted-again-88153.html

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
I've read through this thread and searched the site, still no luck finding a PDF of the race kit manual. If anyone has it, please send a link.

There's a race kit shift light indicator and the picture has me believing it plugs into a secondary plug in our OEM speedo. Has anyone installed this and can confirm? I want to try it out, but not if its for race kit harness or race kit ECU only.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
920 Posts
Kawi also has that available if you purchased any of thier stuff that requires the manual. Email kawi and ask if all else fails. They will give it to you

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
920 Posts
Kawi also has that available if you purchased any of thier stuff that requires the manual. Email kawi and ask if all else fails. They will give it to you
My bad, they don't offer it in PDF. I'll buy it but fuck if I know if I will ever manage to get around to digitizing it properly or not

101 - 120 of 120 Posts