Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

81 - 100 of 115 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,806 Posts
Yeah, if it's available, I wouldn't mind a copy either. If it's different than just the Race Parts manual.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Anyone post up the race manual?

What did you all do with all the pollution crap. Seems like there is more on this bike than the GEN4, or maybe my memory sucks! lol

There's the canister in the fairing stay, the LARGE canister on the right side. There's a solenoid on both sides of the fairing stay. A vacuum line out of the left front of the throttle bodies to the valve on the left side and what looks like a vacuum line that connects to the rear of each throttle body into "T"'s and routed to the right LARGE canister. I'm guessing you guys just capped all these off?

And I guess leave all the solenoids connected until Woolich updates to be able to disable them...

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would like a copy if at all possible, thanks

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,806 Posts
The Gen 5 service manual download link is already in the "Service Manual Download" Sticky. See post #82 above.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Zx10r service manual 2017, PDF hopefully.

Tablets are easier to carry around than a book, so I hope someone has a digital 2017 Zx10r service manual (2016 in a pinch; non-abs if it matters) or a link. Called kawi to buy a digital copy but was told they don't offer it. They told me to order a hard copy from a dealer. After spending $15g on a technical bike, they inconvenience me in this computer era with an old-fashion, easily dirtied, tearable, stainable, paper copy I could order from a dealer for $85. I don't believe digital files are not available. In fact it almost feels like harassment.
So I'm hoping you guys can link me, thanks.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I would most definitely no questions asked ever...

For most people.

But not people who use Woolich Racing products...
View attachment 393722

Then talk shit to other people...
View attachment 393730

Who have bought and used our products as well...
View attachment 393738

What is this all about?

Anything to do with the recent post on your Facebook page about the famous Flasher who didn't flash an ECU well? Where you then deleted peoples comments about it and then blocked them?

I hate to tell you this but that type behavior doesn't help Woolich's public image very much. :badteeth:

81 - 100 of 115 Posts