Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have moved to kit ECU so I'm selling my 2016+ OEM ECU. It has been Flashed by MC-Tech using FT-ECU to get all de-restrictions done as well as auto-blip enabled. Plug and play.

$315 shipped within USA - Firm

Attachments

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I just got off the phone with MC Tech to clarify the details of the flash--since it was done a while ago.

The flash has full de-restrictions, auto-blip and fuel map adjustments for performance gains. The ECU was used on a track/street bike and worked very well. The bike had a slip-on aftermarket exhaust but motor was otherwise stock.

The flash is not locked. If you have FT-ECU software/account, the License can be transferred to your account so you can look up all the settings and make further changes/tweaks if you so wish. You will also need a cable but that usually comes with the aforementioned FT-ECU license. You'll have to let me know and I'll have MC Tech transfer the license to your email/account.

But if you don't care to be messing around with the ECU/Settings, this will plug and play into your Gen5 and transform it on the spot.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
634 Posts
T
I just got off the phone with MC Tech to clarify the details of the flash--since it was done a while ago.

The flash has full de-restrictions, auto-blip and fuel map adjustments for performance gains. The ECU was used on a track/street bike and worked very well. The bike had a slip-on aftermarket exhaust but motor was otherwise stock.

The flash is not locked. If you have FT-ECU software/account, the License can be transferred to your account so you can look up all the settings and make further changes/tweaks if you so wish. You will also need a cable but that usually comes with the aforementioned FT-ECU license. You'll have to let me know and I'll have MC Tech transfer the license to your email/account.

But if you don't care to be messing around with the ECU/Settings, this will plug and play into your Gen5 and transform it on the spot.
Thanks, that should help some people out if they are interested

1 - 8 of 8 Posts