I had the same with my gen 4. The Kit ECU (software) and data logger saw only 88,2% at WOT. The PCV saw 100% at WOT.
I measured all the resistance and voltages at the TPS sensors and they were within the spec..
I removed the PCV cable loom/connectors and had still this problem.
Finally I thoroughly cleaned the connectors from the TPS sensors with contact spray and WD40, and voila 100% at WOT.
I think it's in a sub-assy that Kawi sells whole and that's why we don't see a TPS call-out or part no. in the schematic. I don't even see it visually in the blown up assemblies anywhere. I would reach out to Kawi directly, they should be able to get back to ya with a purchasing part# within 24hrs our get you the proper manufacturer/distributor.
It should flat out say Sensor, TPS. That's what they did for the Gen1. From Gen2 onward the Sensor, TPS has been completely removed from the parts list.