Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,567 Posts
Is it just me, or is this false advertising? It's the "black" edition, yet it's not black?!?!?! WTF?

Looks like someone welded a beer can onto a mid-pipe and stuck a sticker on it. And probably SUPER obnoxious loud. No thanks. I've seen the Racefit stuff before and the quality is great. The designs though are not IMO.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Actually Skydork remember abomaid had a problem with the way Racefit descibes "black addition"if my memory us right!I think Motomummy were the guys in the middle of that shitfight.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,567 Posts
Actually Skydork remember abomaid had a problem with the way Racefit descibes "black addition"if my memory us right!I think Motomummy were the guys in the middle of that shitfight.
I yeah, I remember something about that. Classic thread. :lol: I thought that was carbon versus titanium or some crap like that. And wasn't it Austin Racing? It's been so long though. :dontknow:

Still, at least the Black edition Two Brothers pipes are actually black. :crackup:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Agree with you EJR!Ackropovic full evo has the HP but for my taste the can sits to low!Nassert Beet full system is just pure art but priced crazy!Nassert slip and can is priced ok but appears really long in their web pictures!a exhaust choice is the owners choice simple as that!my first link and can was a 2 bros but as soon as I joined the forum I sold it because I wanted to be cool with the trendy guys on here.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Wow, I must say I'm not crazy about the latest and greatest, especially for exhaust those tend to get beat up pretty quickly. But that racefit is one NICE exhaust!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts