Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only had on my new GEN5 for around 165 miles, sounds awesome and ran really well. I decided to go with a FULL race system for my race-track only bike. It is in very good condition. I bought it from Motovation for $888.25.. My asking price is 600.00 plus 15.00 for shipping and handling. I will be using priority mail..Paypal only.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1 more day and I will try ebay, Make me a fair offer!!! Thanks Scott

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Got any sound clips?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SORRY, Never did any sound clips, it is on the louder side..I really loved the sound on track @WOT...Sounded like a GP bike....Last day and I will give ebay a try...

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm definitely interested as long as it bolts up to stock mount position with the passenger foot peg still on, don't want to have to use a separate bracket and take off pass peg as I sometimes 1 up with my gf, thanks man. PM me for my number if need.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will text you in a few, it mounts up to the stock pass peg, I just used the bracket because my bike is race only...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm definitely interested as long as it bolts up to stock mount position with the passenger foot peg still on, don't want to have to use a separate bracket and take off pass peg as I sometimes 1 up with my gf, thanks man. PM me for my number if need.
Sent text with pics....I hope that helps with your ? about stock pegs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts