Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I have a few things for sale here off my 2016 ZX10-r.

Full fairings (no tank and tank covers) as show in the picture. They had 50 miles on them before I removed them to build my bike for racing. $1,100 plus shipping.

KIT ECU and Wire Harness (does not include the data cable, you will have to purchase that separately if you want to tune your ECU).SOLD

Graves slip on exhaust brand new. SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey Guys,

Full fairings (no tank and tank covers) as show in the picture. They had 50 miles on them before I removed them to build my bike for racing. $1,500 plus shipping.

KIT ECU and Wire Harness (does not include the data cable, you will have to purchase that separately if you want to tune your ECU).$1,200.

Graves slip on exhaust brand new. $450
Where is this shipping from? Is the harness used?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
247 Posts
which slip on is that? low mount or standard?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where is this shipping from? Is the harness used?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Shipping from Vegas. My friend shipped his fairings from Cali to the East coast for $150 I believe.

Yes the Kit ECU and Harness have about half a race season on them. Got them in April 2017.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm surprised there is no interest in this. Saving almost $1k on the KIT ECU. Fairings too expensive?

·
Gen 5 Now!!
1,136 Posts
are neg on the harness and ecu?? interested
Hey Guys,

Full fairings (no tank and tank covers) as show in the picture. They had 50 miles on them before I removed them to build my bike for racing. $1,300 plus shipping.

KIT ECU and Wire Harness (does not include the data cable, you will have to purchase that separately if you want to tune your ECU).$1,000.

Graves slip on exhaust brand new. $450

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just purchased from this member. ?Great seller!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Wanted inquire bout the front fascia and rear tail piece. I got into a wreck and desperately need those 2 parts. If you have your factory mirror i can buy those as well

1 - 19 of 19 Posts