Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put the Akro CF Mid & Slip-on along with the EVOTECH Exhaust Hanger in order to get rid of those pesky passenger pegs.. Problem is.. Just like the passenger pegs, the Evotech Hanger is in the way of my boot/foot and forces me to place my foot an the very end of the peg. Even then it's a pigeon toed ride position. This already sux in the canyons. I can imagine what it's going to be like on the track..

Thanks All..

RC

·
Registered
85 Posts
I just installed that hanger last week, although I haven't gone riding in the canyons yet I never had issues just commuting. I gotta be missing something...

·
Registered
197 Posts
2017 zx10rr stock hanger never an issue. I’ve ridden a bunch of Gen 4 & 5 and hated how my foot would always get caught in the Exhaust hanger especially on quick changes of direction. On the rr never had an issue, not sure what they are price wise but I wouldn’t run anything different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
581 Posts

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
2017 zx10rr stock hanger never an issue. I’ve ridden a bunch of Gen 4 & 5 and hated how my foot would always get caught in the Exhaust hanger especially on quick changes of direction. On the rr never had an issue, not sure what they are price wise but I wouldn’t run anything different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is it cast like the passenger pegs?

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Make that sucker. $15 and solid as hell. I need to powder coat it.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts