Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2015 ZX10R Non ABS $9500 Firm * SOLD*

Not really the post I wanted to make, but it is what it is.....

Bike was purchased 1 year ago.
Rode 1 season.
Has about 1900 miles.
It is 100% stock, black in color.

I will get exact mileage next time I am outside. I will also get pics when there isn't a foot of snow in front of the garage. Looking to sell to pay off medical bills and get a track only bike. I don't really need to ride the streets anymore. I am asking $9500 firm

Bike is located in Toledo, Ohio 43612

·
Registered
95 Posts
Good luck with the sale. I'm in Toledo, OH too!!!

I sent a friend request... Didn't think there was anybody else on here from Toledo.

I have a gen 3. Track only.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck with the sale. I'm in Toledo, OH too!!!

I sent a friend request... Didn't think there was anybody else on here from Toledo.

I have a gen 3. Track only.
Just added your request! I am selling this and going track only. I don't need to be riding the streets anymore! I thought being a little older would help with the speed issues.....NOPE! So track only for me. We should stay in contact and try to hit the track together next summer.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sounds like your looking for cash only but if your interested in a Kawi Limited build stand up jetski (cost about 17K to build) let me know.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Decided to keep it. Was more of a spur of the moment decision. Anywho....getting some dates together for track days this summer!!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So, I have decided to sell it! I know.....I have to make up my mind.

Either way, I need to stay off the street and keep it to the track where I belong!

Still asking $10,500 but will go as low as $9500. It's not that I have to sell it, because I really don't. I just don't enjoy riding on the street that much anymore and I don't have the self control not to use the bike in the manner in which it was designed. And we all know the streets are not the place for that. Anyway....hope everyone is having a good year so far.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I may downsize to a 600. I haven't decided really. Just don't have the time it would take to get this ready for the track. I would rather someone buy it that will use it more than I will. I may not even be able to make it to the track this summer anyway.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Still for sale?

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still for sale?
Congrats on the purchase!!! Hope you enjoy the hell out of it!

I will always be checking in here just to see what's going on. I am not resigning myself to track bikes only. I won't be riding the streets again. In a few years I will look into track bikes. Until then, I have a very full schedule with 4 kids. I wish everyone the best. I will be loitering around for a while though.

·
Registered
585 Posts
What a bike! I will take good care of her. I told the wife .. if you start hearing me talk about selling because I have no one to ride with.... smack the shit out of me and take the keys. 3rd Gen 4 I have purchased. This one is sticking around, even if it sits in the garage for a few weeks untouched. Thanks for the deal!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What a bike! I will take good care of her. I told the wife .. if you start hearing me talk about selling because I have no one to ride with.... smack the shit out of me and take the keys. 3rd Gen 4 I have purchased. This one is sticking around, even if it sits in the garage for a few weeks untouched. Thanks for the deal!
I really hope you enjoy it. I would rather read about someone enjoying the hell out of it instead of it sitting in my garage barely being used. And yes, you got a deal! You're welcome!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts