Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sending out the ecu to get flashed
Do i need block off plates? Or anything else?
Or can i just throw that bitch back in and go have fun!!!! Thanks in advance

·
Registered
454 Posts
Im sending out the ecu to get flashed
Do i need block off plates? Or anything else?
Or can i just throw that bitch back in and go have fun!!!! Thanks in advance
Just hook it back up and have fun! :zx_green:

·
Registered
2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R KRT ABS Edition
682 Posts
You only need block off plates if you decide you want to dyno-tune the bike or if you don't like exhaust backfire (who doesn't like that lol). I've never been a fan of plates but I recently had to bite the bullet and install them with my recent airbox mod.

·
Registered
289 Posts
You only need block off plates if you decide you want to dyno-tune the bike or if you don't like exhaust backfire (who doesn't like that lol).
It does sound gnarly. With my M4 Exhaust its almost embarrassing at Grattan with how loud it is lol.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
It does sound gnarly. With my M4 Exhaust its almost embarrassing at Grattan with how loud it is lol.
Did you buy your bike new or dis you buy it used off a guy in PA?

·
Registered
14 Posts
can you put a pipe on before you get the ecu flashed or would that be bad for the bike or pipe? and would you just unhook the cables and not unplug the servo?

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
can you put a pipe on before you get the ecu flashed or would that be bad for the bike or pipe? and would you just unhook the cables and not unplug the servo?
Putting a pipe on doesnt "require" a flash, and you can unhook the servo cables and leave the servo plugged in or you can remove the servo and cables and get a servo eleminator.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts