Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I was hoping someone can tell me what bracket is under the front fender at the mirror, the mirror ripped off of the bike and left a huge gap in the front fairing ripping some sort of metal piece off with the fender :crying: it looks like it might be the speedo bracket is that possible?

·
The Pace
7,106 Posts
What did you hit? Details. I'm running through deer, vultures, turkeys', birds and birds and birds cracking plastic and popping pit our dork rivets and even using a couple zip ties on bottom off harness below the radiator.

What did you hit and at what speed? We have a few riders here that can learn from you and we have a HUGE number of moto techs here that troll all the time that CAN TELL YOU WHAT YOU WHAT TO KNOW.

But you have to be nice to tech guys.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Yes the mirror mounts to a large bracket that spans across under the screen. The instruments and other mirror mount to it also.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tx for or your help guys ill be reaplacing the upper fairing stay bracket cowling at the front and the fender on the side thats going to the mirror , and last of all ill get a new mirror tx for the help

1 - 9 of 9 Posts