Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a zx10r but a qucik kawasaki I suppose.

The H2 has a Flash, Brocks Exhaust, and PCV.

The BMW is Stock power wise.
Should have Exhaust by this week.
Then time to look for a TUNE!

http://youtu.be/iGfrzCy7oDI

·
Registered
598 Posts
I'm surprised it got whooped up so bad. What do you weigh and what the the h2 guy weigh?

This was a good video of a gen 4 with some drag mods vs a 2010 and a 2015. Looks like if I ran into a h2 I wouldn't have any problems with it lol

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Not a zx10r but a qucik kawasaki I suppose.

The H2 has a Flash, Brocks Exhaust, and PCV.

The BMW is Stock power wise.
Should have Exhaust by this week.
Then time to look for a TUNE!
This "repost" of this highly entertaining blast down Fulton Industrial Blvd, and Interstate 20 was already posted in the official H2 thread. Sorry, beat Skydork to it. Now THATS an accomplishment lol.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn't know there was an official H2 thread. Mods can close if they like.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I think he needs to learn to ride it better. The stock beemer made like 180 on Brock's dyno the stock H2 made 198 with a stock ecu and slipon it made 212 and with the flashed ecu and pcv it made 238. Thats almost 60 more hp. Either that or he got the worst running H2 on the planet.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I'm surprised it got whooped up so bad. What do you weigh and what the the h2 guy weigh?

This was a good video of a gen 4 with some drag mods vs a 2010 and a 2015. Looks like if I ran into a h2 I wouldn't have any problems with it lol
That h2 vs bmw was over a couple days, (op can verify or deny) and the second day or second half of video h2 is holding its own and winning. I love 10r and bmw but it's a fact they'd be left for dead with a rider that doesn't have electronics so high. It like our bikes if tc on too high you go no where. Like written above game over if tc turned down.. You'd have problems trust me

·
Registered
679 Posts
I think he needs to learn to ride it better. The stock beemer made like 180 on Brock's dyno the stock H2 made 198 with a stock ecu and slipon it made 212 and with the flashed ecu and pcv it made 238. Thats almost 60 more hp. Either that or he got the worst running H2 on the planet.
For real. Maybe he's in 6th the whole time? I call BS

·
Registered
313 Posts
Just because someone has the money to buy an h2 doesn't mean he can ride. Looks to me like hes scared of 2 wheels.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
^Yeup, but that H2 is also flashed making a lot more power than the stock one we saw in this video :)

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
According to the OP that H2 has all of that done to it. exhaust,pcv and flash.
So it does.....looks like I need to pay attention to detail haha!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts