Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Is still Slo
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Sorry, haven't been on here in a bit. Just sold my 10r last Thursday and taking a break before I get back onto 2 wheels. Picked up a CTS-V used coupe a couple weeks back so trying to focus on that money pit and then will get another bike.

I didn't post up for sale stuff since I am getting rid of stuff just locally so let me know if any of you need stock seats, akro link pipe, scorpion large leathers, forcefield back protector "pro l2k evo", shorty levers, couple of stock windscreens, maybe some other stuff if I can find it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm not local to Colorado but I'm heading for a visit, plans are not at all concrete, most of what I've found for roads is near Denver. I'm open to any suggestions for anywhere in Colorado.

If nothing changes my current plan for Colorado is go from the North someplace to the Southwest as I want to hit up Southern Utah, I have no clue how long I'm staying in Colorado for as it kind of depends on the weather and the number of roads\routes.

Id love any help I can get from you guys.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I’m in Denver area. Any chance anyone has a PCV tune? I have an 07 with 08-10 PCV. Doing a Kawi 1st gen race cam, mill head .015, full exhaust. Etc

21 - 23 of 23 Posts