Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Is still Slo
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not many active members on here..... but in the Denver area, I've noticed for the past few years, the zx10r was pretty rare considering how many R1, GSXR1k, cbr1k's are around.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Slo came out of winter hibernation!
welcome back :wink:

Reactions: Slo

·
Is still Slo
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Is still Slo
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
July 19 will be rocky mountain race series at pueblo motorsports park if you want? Either way, lets plan a ride.

·
Is still Slo
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aug 15th, Pueblo Motorsports Park 2 for 1. Rare to get an open track day on a weekend, let alone combined with a 2 for 1 price. Group of us coming from Denver.... I will be staying in Pueblo at a friends Friday night.

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Aug 15th, Pueblo Motorsports Park 2 for 1. Rare to get an open track day on a weekend, let alone combined with a 2 for 1 price. Group of us coming from Denver.... I will be staying in Pueblo at a friends Friday night.
Have fun! Wish I could attend and hang out with you all. Unfortunately I have to attend mandatory graduate school orientation in Denver. :crying:

·
Is still Slo
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That sucks..... will be at least 2 on 10rs out there... a group of about 20 that all know each headed your way.

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Have a great time at the track tomorrow! Wish I was there having fun with all you guys. I get done with orientation around noon, so I might make it back in time to watch you guys run some laps later that afternoon.

·
Is still Slo
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Have a great time at the track tomorrow! Wish I was there having fun with all you guys. I get done with orientation around noon, so I might make it back in time to watch you guys run some laps later that afternoon.
Thanks, we had a great time, friggin hot but awesome riding. Good dinner at Bingo Burger as well the night before. May be going back for another 2 for 1 on Sept 5th if I don't end up going to Miller.

Might run the Rocky Mountain Race Series as well for the street class if I don't end up at the MRA race weekend (same weekend).

·
Is still Slo
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MrMoto... I was Track Manager yesterday for the car/bike lapping day, was a good but busy day haha. I will be riding there on Sept 5th for the two for one day and might make it next Sunday for their Rocky Mountain Race Series..... You gonna be there either day?

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
MrMoto... I was Track Manager yesterday for the car/bike lapping day, was a good but busy day haha. I will be riding there on Sept 5th for the two for one day and might make it next Sunday for their Rocky Mountain Race Series..... You gonna be there either day?
No. Wish I could though. School is eating all my fun money. 1k for my books and my wife's.

·
Is still Slo
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Was out there yesterday and had a great time...... Been there 3 times in the past 7 years haha but I actually beat my 2012 race time of 1m 40s and yesterday got 1m 39s on two laps out of the 10. Super small turnout but fun regardless and more stoked on edging out the lap time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Slo I met you out in Denver I think we are actually Facebook friends too but I deleted mine lol. I just joined the zx10 family so hopefully we will get to ride together some day! Not presently in Denver but I'll be back..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts