Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2015 (near)200 RWHP ZX10R Race or Street -

Selling my 2015 ZX10R(s). This one:
Model: 2015 30th Anniversary
574 miles
Clean / New MSO
197.xx Rear Wheel HP on MR12 - 185 pump (approx. 40 wheel HP more than stock on race fuel!)
Leo Vince Carbon muffler- DM mid pipe
Venhill green Steel braided front brake lines
Samco green radiator hoses
Woodcraft clip ons
Racetech forks set up for 175lb rider
MotoAmerica Superstock built motor
Farrell Performance Flashed ECU and dyno tuned.
1 year Factory Kawasaki Warranty from date of purchase.

14000.00 - Race OR Street. Under retail of a stock one-
(can sell in street trim- minor crate damage from brand new tipped over in crate.)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
197.xx Rear Wheel HP on MR12 - 185 pump (approx. 40 wheel HP more than stock!)

is not 200hp.

what else are you going to lie about on your bike? motoamerica superstock built motor doing 185...a stock motor with a slip on does 185. so, whats a superstock build entail that makes no increase in hp?

a stock bike doesn't make 145hp. it makes 30hp more at redline compared to stock.

your sales skills will work on a moron but not anyone who knows a gen4 zx10r

·
Registered
1,284 Posts

is not 200hp.

what else are you going to lie about on your bike? motoamerica superstock built motor doing 185...a stock motor with a slip on does 185. so, whats a superstock build entail that makes no increase in hp?

a stock bike doesn't make 145hp. it makes 30hp more at redline compared to stock.

:spit:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Dyno's read differently from one to another.
Farrell built it, flashed it and dyno'd it. Decked head, degree cams, valve seats cut, high comp. head gasket, everything allowed to run the class for Road America this year, smart ass. I was there for the dyno runs at 1am a few hours before leaving for Daytona this year.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know these bikes extensively. Ive built one from literally scratch. http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/f28/project-race-build-scratch-126737.html
I have 2 2015's now. Raced them for years successfully (podium every race entered in CRA 2015 and 2 UNL Ex. championships. last year) And I can tell you that this is a great bike with noticeably much more power than my last years 10R. I do know that my other one was just over 180 with the motor work but on a different Dyno. I know his reads lower. Thats all I can say. If you don't like the bike, don't buy it. But I love it.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
a stock bike doesn't make 145hp.
Depends on the dyno. In reality, a stock, unflashed G4 bike probably does something within a few % of that in actual wheel horsepower. Dyno numbers these days are largely inflated &/or "corrected" for all sorts of uncontrolled variables....most DJ dyno # fall into this trap. If his baselined in the 157's (40 less than the MR12 #), that would be absolutely believable.

Regardless; good looking bike... GL with sale. Are you selling/upgrading to keep up with model year contingency or are you switching to something else? :)

·
Registered
1,868 Posts

is not 200hp.

Wow pretty harsh reply from someone that clearly doesn't know about how dynos vary. On mine I made 170whp flashed with bolt-ons and 179whp with Mr12. They are all over the map. Some flashed 10rs make 190whp others 160whp. Unreal

1 - 7 of 7 Posts