Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Figured Ill throw it up see what happens...

2014 with 750miles on it, stored in heated garage absolutely perfect, rode less than 10 times. Oil and filter were changed at 100miles and at 730miles w mobil 1 4t 10w40.
Has following mods:
Levers
rifleman QT Throttle
M4 Pipe
Windshield
Integrated Tail light
Battery Tender connector
Stompgrip
ECU Tune archer 91octane
custom (infinitely adjustable) Fender Eliminator
some other little odds and ends im forgetting
brand new pirelli diablo supercorsa SP v2 tires with 20miles on them, also have stock tires that are 85% so its not like I worse them out or anything...
*still have stock mirrors w turnsignals (all it needs to be fully street legal just plug them back in)

This is what she looks like and is located in western Pa, will ship
DROPPED TO $13.2k shoot me a pm or text/call 412.400.6900

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9KvLehSlV8

·
The Pace
7,014 Posts
Good news is that you're located in densely populate area of the country. Bad news is that not many ride in that area of the country. Here, where everyone has the cash YET not many ride at all or whoever does ride runs to the track a couple times a year, no one will pay more that 8500. And will take forever to find a buyer. Not gonna be easy, but never know.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Good news is that you're located in densely populate area of the country. Bad news is that not many ride in that area of the country. Here, where everyone has the cash YET not many ride at all or whoever does ride runs to the track a couple times a year, no one will pay more that 8500. And will take forever to find a buyer. Not gonna be easy, but never know.
Not many ride in the most densely populated region of the Country? Where'd you come up with that statistic?

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
I'll trade ya my silver Gen1. :mrgreen: Just kidding. You should have no problem selling that. Easier than trying to sell a Gen1. All I get on CL are nutjobs that think my ten year old liter bike is a beginner bike.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can buy a new one for $10,xxx today from more than one dealer. I think a previous poster was right that $8,500 is more of a market price. Let me know if you decide to come down, I'd be in for another $750 to ship it out to me in CA.

·
Registered
913 Posts
why are you selling it?? im in Easton pa. I might also be interested since totaling my 07 on Friday. like others have said I can buy a new one for less then your asking. I would probly pick it up for about 9k after getting insurance money

·
Registered
913 Posts
Just contacted this user and he said his bike is sold

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where are you guys picking up brand new bikes for 10k? I was going to put my 13 with abs with 1500 miles up for sale. What would be going rate for that since im looking for 9500

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I got my 2014 for 10.6 out the door back in January at Big St Charles in the St Louis area. They actually had my exact bike listed on their web site a couple of months back for 9999. That's the non-ABS version though. The ABS version is usually about 1000 more.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts