Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
I'm also interested in this.

I think the green scheme has been the same for 2012 and 2013 except for the wheel trim tape.(blue, green)

The white one is damn good, so I hope they keep it, except I don't like the red fork caps on it.

·
Я - Ребен&#108
3,577 Posts
I hope they do NOT change anything about this bike until after 2016 lol.....
Im betting they will have a electronic shock option since the 2013 and up comes with it wired up for it.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I hope they do NOT change anything about this bike until after 2016 lol.....
Im betting they will have a electronic shock option since the 2013 and up comes with it wired up for it.
wow, that would be a pretty significant option.

what month do they usually release next year models anyway?

·
Я - Ребен&#108
3,577 Posts
wow, that would be a pretty significant option.

what month do they usually release next year models anyway?
Most new models will be shown in September.....
Im waiting to see if the R1 actually went to 1100cc 3 cyinder like the rumors stated...they applied to wsbk to get a 100cc bump for a 3 cylinder....

and new Honda and suzuki comes out...

But looks like the 1000s are going to a 5 year range...and I am glad lol...
I pump a ton of money in my street and race bike so its two new bikes when they come out...so the longer they are out...the less I spend...

·
Я - Ребен&#108
3,577 Posts
welp...no new 2014 R1...No new GSX-R 1000, and rumors say no new CBR 1000 or new V4...

but I am not mad....I love my Gen 4 and I have her pretty dialed in and do not want to jump on the next new Kaw yet....I hope they go 6 years with this one with a mild refresh....seems to be what everyone else is doing....

·
Registered
42 Posts
The R1 is in dire need of an update... They better come out with one bad triple crossplane liter bike next year! The R6 is in the same boat....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts