1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold

Attachments

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha, it's time for me to take a year off and cruise. The bike just sits in my garage and i wash it and look at it and never ride it. Its too uncomfortable for me to ride. I have my eye on a street glide

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Best offer will take it

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im pretty sure this bike wont sell on here so can someone tell me what a fair price is for the Gen 4. I cant base it off dealers around here cause theyre outrageous prices and the sooner i get rid of this thing the sooner ill be on a recliner cruising with my bandana for head protection.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$8700

·
Registered
27 Posts
Seriously that seems like a very fair price, I just don't think anyone on here wants you getting a cruiser. You should have said you were thinking about an H2(and I don't mean Hummer). Then someone might have bought it just as a ticket to... wait, that whole scheme would just be lying.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha, i really dont expect anyone on here to buy it anyways since the Gen5 will soon be out. The cruiser thing is just because i cant ride a crotch rocket like it should be ridden and its super uncomfortable for me. No matter.what ill have a street glyde next year, selling the 10 is going to supercharge my 6.2L

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$8000 and a mossberg 500 12ga

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
7200 and an AR15 .223 or 8k

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
7800 and you can have it

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The lights are gay but it aids in being seen at night.

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Im pretty sure this bike wont sell on here so can someone tell me what a fair price is for the Gen 4. I cant base it off dealers around here cause theyre outrageous prices and the sooner i get rid of this thing the sooner ill be on a recliner cruising with my bandana for head protection.
Your price is fair bro. I recently totaled my 2012 and my ins company is buying it back for 10,877 total. That however includes Tn taxes. Only difference mine was ABS.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yea Its a very fair price. Unlike the ones for sale around me. I got mine for about 500 more with similar mods but also higher mileage about 9 months ago. It getting to the end of the riding season and the new gen coming out people are holding out. I would love to build a track bike but I don't have the money for it. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Craigslist is the worst place to sell a bike, no luck at all. The offers you get are rediculous. I believe the bike will be sold tomorrow though, I spoke to a guy last week that works at a local dealer "Mosites Motorsports" and he seemed very intersted in purchasing it, so im going to ride it up to him in the morning and hopefully walk back home.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts