2013 ZX-10R (abs-version) TRACK-ONLY and ready to ride on the track NOW!
Title in hand.
$7,000 (obo?) Not sure on the price range so comments welcome..
Selling because I don't plan on going to the track much this season.
The bike runs is ready to ride on the track and operates perfectly.
The bike is not street ready and won't come with the parts to retrofit back to street-mode.
Serious buyers only, call me.
Sterling, VA (Northern VA)
List of mods:
- Woolich LogBox Pro ECU tuning system (go to woolichracing.com)
- Woolich Quickshifter (go to woolichracing.com)
- Sato Racing rearsets
- New seals w/ stiffer springs and oil change done in front forks by MRP Motorsports (Summer 2016)
- New Ktech rear suspension w/ digressive valve by MRP Motorsports (Summer 2016)
- Ohlins racing SCU (replaces the stock SCU for steering dampener)
- Shorai lithium-ion battery (w/ charger)
- Track fairings by Armor Bodies
- GB Racing case covers
- Woodcraft frame sliders and woodcraft rear stand spools/slider
- 525 chain w/ -1 front and +1 rear sprockets
- Double-Bubble windscreen
- Akrapovic titanium link pipe
- Akrapovic slip-on (bike already has titanium headers)
- Michelin Power Cup Evo slicks (used 1 or 2 track days w/ lots of tread left)