Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2013 ZX-10R non-ABS with under 7000 miles. Original owner, never been dropped or raced, clean title. Asking $8500 obo
Upgrades include ECU reflash and redline increased to 14k (Archer flash with aggressive map), M4 Street Slayer exhaust, BMC street air filter, new DID 520 X-ring chain and Renthal sprockets -1 +2 geared, fairly new Dunlop Q3 tires, GP style shift, Hotbodies tail fairing delete with Custom LED integrated light, HID headlights, ZeroGravity Corsa windscreen, Vortex frame sliders, TechSpec tank pads and grips.
Carbon fiber pieces include ram air duct inlet, front and rear fender, chain guard, heel guards, and tank side panels.
The bike has been meticulously maintained and has never seen rain or a hose. After the break-in period the motor has only seen Motul 300V synthetic oil. Always kept in closed storage.
Located in Salt Lake City.
No trades
Call Chris at 9546246487

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,390 Posts
I'll give you a cool Jackson for that bike. I'm not talking Michael or Latoya either....Andrew Jackson. The ex-Pres! :wink:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Post it on Utah County Buller bike riders.
I might even have a friend that will buy it.
I'll have him call you Chris.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Ok have a friend looking for a 4th gen, but he isn't sure if distance is too much. I told him to pay for my flight out there and I'll ride it back to wisconsin haha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts