Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
Have been off the site for a while, have not been riding the bike for a while, only about one weekend in the past near two years... Am not sure how in-demand body pieces are, but I need to get rid of them.
February 2015, I bought my 2013 bike, new off the showroom floor.
Rode it for about 350 miles on the street, for break-in, and converted it to track-only. All the factory plastics taken off, and stored in my garage.
The body work is all in perfect condition, and has been hanging in the garage for the past three years, just collecting dust...
Am not racing or doing track days any longer, and it's just too much work to convert the bike back to street, with all the suspension upgrades that have been done on it, etc.
It would be great to find someone in the Dallas TX area who's looking for these pieces, so there's no hassle with trying to find accommodating shipping boxes, etc. If in a decent driving distance, I'd even do a half-way meet/drive with someone on a weekend or something, to sell all these at one purchase.
I will take any photos requested, and will follow-up with some photos later. Two photos attached, the day I got the bike.
Please ask any questions that you may have. Please request any pieces that are of specific interest.
I will definitely do a special pricing option for anyone wanting to do a buy-all pursuit!
Thanks, -Greg

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, the body work is all still available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts