Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

2013 Kawasaki ZX-10R, fully race ready, open to competitive offers

5K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  YSR50 
#1 ·
My interest in racing and riding has decreased a lot over the past year+, and I feel that I’m ready to leave the sport.
Am open to competitive offers, for a one take-all on all the following, bike and the extras.
I don’t have any active pictures to post with the forum listing right now, but will do that and update the listing later

2013 Kawasaki ZX-10R
Bike was purchased brand new, from Irving TX Kawasaki, in February 2015

With the original dealership purchase, did 350 miles on the street for safe break-in effort, and then have only done 17 track day events, and only 8 sprint races
Mileage is currently only 2741, with sprockets at higher mileage

Armor Bodies body work (Superbike tail)
Rear Shock, Ohlins TTX GP (KA 340)
Front Fork internals, FGK 216 (completely new fresh service – new oil and seals, July 2017)
Steering Damper - Ohlins SD 021 (still have factory damper too)
Clutch (new July 2017) (I was ignorant, and didn’t have it setup correctly)
Bazzaz, full setup with quick shifter (ECU has been flashed, putting out 187 HP)
Brembo 19 RCS Master Cylinder
M4 race exhaust
Steel Braided brake lines, Spiegler S-KA0339, https://spieglerusa.com/blog/Rennsport-brake-line-kits-by-Spiegler/
BMC Air Filter
Vortex rear set (with some spares)
Clip on’s, Renthal
GB Racing, case savers (3-piece set)
Woodcraft frame sliders
Woodcraft swing arm slider spools
CRG RC2 race levers (brake / clutch)
Attack Link
Sprockets, 520 kit, Renthal (-1 / +2)
Chain, DiD 520
Windscreen, Zero Gravity
Shorai battery, LFX14L2-BS12
Brake pads, Carbone Lorraine C60 race pads
Cox radiator guard

GPS, GPX Pro 4, fully wired for RPM, etc (I want to sell this with the bike as an add-on perk, rather than go through the trouble of dismounting it and the wiring, and selling it alone)

I will gladly include all the following too, for appropriate payment! (again, I would like to just sell it all, in a one-time sale)
All the original factory body work is available
Pit Bull strapless Trailer Restraint System
ST Stands strapless transport Strapless Transport Stands (Motorcycle Trailer Restraint System)
Pit Bull front stand with triple-tree support, and rear stand
T-Rex front stand with triple-tree support, and rear stand
TechSpec tank pads, never opened

I have all documentation available for the bike, I keep everything, even all my fuel tracking in an Excel file, etc
Have all the original boxes of all the parts put on the bike, etc

Please send me a PM through the site, and I will respond at my earliest convenience

See less See more
#2 ·
My interest in racing and riding has decreased a lot over the past year+, and I feel that I’m ready to leave the sport.
Am open to competitive offers, for a one take-all on all the following, bike and the extras.
I don’t have any active pictures to post with the forum listing right now, but will do that and update the listing later

2013 Kawasaki ZX-10R
Bike was purchased brand new, from Irving TX Kawasaki, in February 2015

With the original dealership purchase, did 350 miles on the street for safe break-in effort, and then have only done 17 track day events, and only 8 sprint races
Mileage is currently only 2741, with sprockets at higher mileage

Armor Bodies body work (Superbike tail)
Rear Shock, Ohlins TTX GP (KA 340)
Front Fork internals, FGK 216 (completely new fresh service – new oil and seals, July 2017)
Steering Damper - Ohlins SD 021 (still have factory damper too)
Clutch (new July 2017) (I was ignorant, and didn’t have it setup correctly)
Bazzaz, full setup with quick shifter (ECU has been flashed, putting out 187 HP)
Brembo 19 RCS Master Cylinder
M4 race exhaust
Steel Braided brake lines, Spiegler S-KA0339, https://spieglerusa.com/blog/Rennsport-brake-line-kits-by-Spiegler/
BMC Air Filter
Vortex rear set (with some spares)
Clip on’s, Renthal
GB Racing, case savers (3-piece set)
Woodcraft frame sliders
Woodcraft swing arm slider spools
CRG RC2 race levers (brake / clutch)
Attack Link
Sprockets, 520 kit, Renthal (-1 / +2)
Chain, DiD 520
Windscreen, Zero Gravity
Shorai battery, LFX14L2-BS12
Brake pads, Carbone Lorraine C60 race pads
Cox radiator guard

GPS, GPX Pro 4, fully wired for RPM, etc (I want to sell this with the bike as an add-on perk, rather than go through the trouble of dismounting it and the wiring, and selling it alone)

I will gladly include all the following too, for appropriate payment! (again, I would like to just sell it all, in a one-time sale)
All the original factory body work is available
Pit Bull strapless Trailer Restraint System
ST Stands strapless transportStrapless Transport Stands (Motorcycle Trailer Restraint System)
Pit Bull front stand with triple-tree support, and rear stand
T-Rex front stand with triple-tree support, and rear stand
TechSpec tank pads, never opened

I have all documentation available for the bike, I keep everything, even all my fuel tracking in an Excel file, etc
Have all the original boxes of all the parts put on the bike, etc

Please send me a PM through the site, and I will respond at my earliest convenience
Do you still have her?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#3 · (Edited)
Do you still have her?
Yes, bike is still available.
Being that I did this post in late July, so far into the year's riding schedule, hadn't really pushed the matter, as most-everyone was already set for what they wanted for riding this year.
Please shoot me a PM if you have further questions.
Am not sure if this link will work, but I did take a bunch of photos in early September.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzJDF2ZdE23VR2Rwc3hxNmtmVlU?usp=sharing
In the photos, I didn't put the tail section on, there's nothing wrong with it / fitment, I just forgot to put the tail piece on, before taking the photos...
Thanks

#5 ·
Have got about 20k in the bike. I certainly know that it's not going to fetch anywhere near that value.
Am open to reasonable offers! ;)

#7 ·
Bump
Bike is still available!!!
Just sitting in my garage, collecting dust, needs someone to go take it and use it...

#9 ·
--BUMP--
Bike is still for sale, and I really want to sell!

#13 ·
I think what Cap was trying to say is:

If you REALLY want to sell your bike like you stated in your recent bump post then posting some pictures in this thread along with the price would help you get more possible buyers here. Hell, even just posting one picture and a price then saying "If you're interested I have a lot more pics I can send" would work.

Cap isn't with the sugar coating shit lol. He's gonna tell ya like it is....

Good luck with your sale!

#14 ·
No more name calling guys. Lets keep this thread clean and on topic.

At least there's a few free :bump: to the thread :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.