Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
dropped the price down a bit. Am I asking too much? IDK, if I can't get 9 grand for this thing I might just let it rot in my garage!?!

I've put about 4.5 miles on it so far this year, I might get into double digits over the long weekend coming up. :helmet:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I dont think your asking to high as I was trying to sell mine for around 9k with 1300 miles on the ODO with a nice chunk of aftermarket parts on it and the stock parts to go along. I ended up letting it go for 7k. Now im looking for another, I am so stupid. Sad face

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont think your asking to high as I was trying to sell mine for around 9k with 1300 miles on the ODO with a nice chunk of aftermarket parts on it and the stock parts to go along. I ended up letting it go for 7k. Now im looking for another, I am so stupid. Sad face
OK thanks. No way in hell I'd let it go for 7k whether that is all it's worth or not. It is listed so the wife can't say I'm not trying. Actually got to ride it last night which made me want to sell it even less. >:)

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
OK thanks. No way in hell I'd let it go for 7k whether that is all it's worth or not. It is listed so the wife can't say I'm not trying. Actually got to ride it last night which made me want to sell it even less. >:)
Dont sell it, biggest regret ive had in 9 months. Yeah I let mine go for 7k "non-abs" and the guy still acted like he was getting raped. The Gen 5s killed the prices on the Gen4. Im looking at a 2015 30th anniversary ABS left over at a dealer next to my house that is listed for $10,500.00. Still up in the air after letying mine go for $7k

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold. Nice guy came up from New York and took it tonight. Can't say I was thrilled to see it go but it is what it is. He was pretty knowledgeable and he already has been looking around on this forum so I'm guessing you'll be seeing him on here.

Thank you everyone for all of the help along the way. Y'all made it really easy to understand the bike a lot better and mod it without having to do a lot of trial and error. Best wishes and everyone be safe out there!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts