Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

2012 zx10r non-abs $8000obo

Gen 4: 2011-15 
4K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Kawasexy 
#1 ·
2012 zx10r gen4 non-abs (black and grey in color)

I have owned this bike since last october. I purchased it with 6,000 miles on it and it now currently
sits at 17,134miles.

Modifications: Crg shorty levels
Puig racing windscreen (lightly tinted)
beefy style frame sliders
t-rex spools
525 chain and -1f +2 sprocket (installed earlier this year very tall stock gearing)
bridgestone t30evo tires (factory sizes)
m-4 slayer exhaust mated to titanium factory mid and headers
hid headlights (unknow brand)
It has been "flashed" (unknown brand)
Ngk plugs and sprint p-08 airfilter replaced a month ago.
engine ice for coolant
Used full synthetic kawasaki oem oil
intergrated turnsignal taillight with flush underbody tail (lightly tinted)
stomp grip tank pads
carbon fiber solo seat tail (factory seat comes with)
Factory brakes, suspension, wheels and swingarm.
battery replaced last year
Never been dynoed im sure it puts down around 180hp to wheel if that matters to you.
Has all the goodies people typically want already done.
Comes with rear stand, printed manual, oil and engine ice.

Trying to be honest as possible
Cons:
The front tire is flush with the "replacement" wear bar on front tire. I accounted for this in price. You could probably ride another 1000mile
depending on what you feel is confortable. Rear tire was replace a few months ago.
Previous owner dropped bike in garage. The only rash i see is on the gas tank side PLASTIC piece (100$ replacement cost) its barely noticeable.
The tail is rashed a little from the drop but the carbon solo seat covers the rash. Typical very small scratches here or there from clumsy previous owner.

NO TEST RIDES unless i have cash in hand

8000$ obo motivated to sell do not want this sitting around all winter

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
The motorcycle buying and selling scene is so dead right now. Ppl aren't looking to buy anything unless you give it away, I've pretty much given up on selling anything the past 3/4 months

#6 ·
Sorry to see it up for sale. Hopefully it's to upgrade it to a Gen 5. :wink:

I'd say your asking price is on the upside of the negotiating range. And I mean by that is the asking price is very reasonable. I'd expect some offers to come in lower than that and the final selling price to be slightly lower in the end. Again, the asking price isn't out of the ballpark for a private sale IMO.

Depending on how quick you want to sell it, you may just have to wait until the Spring. It's a bad time of the year to sell a motorcycle unless you're in FL. :lol: Wait and see how it goes for a little bit longer if you can. GLWS

Reactions: Kawasexy
#8 ·
Sorry to see it up for sale. Hopefully it's to upgrade it to a Gen 5. :wink:

I'd say your asking price is on the upside of the negotiating range. And I mean by that is the asking price is very reasonable. I'd expect some offers to come in lower than that and the final selling price to be slightly lower in the end. Again, the asking price isn't out of the ballpark for a private sale IMO.

Depending on how quick you want to sell it, you may just have to wait until the Spring. It's a bad time of the year to sell a motorcycle unless you're in FL. [emoji38] Wait and see how it goes for a little bit longer if you can. GLWS
Getting out of riding altogether. Can't enjoy riding unless I'm pushing my limits. Street Rossi if you will. 10years in the dirt 6 years on the street it's time to move on before I get hurt. I live in Greenville sc so you can almost ride year round.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

#7 · (Edited)
I mean... if someone offered me 7 I'd take it. It's a 6, going on 7, year old bike. The used bike market is cut throat. It's all about who's got the newest bike with the lowest miles for the cheapest price.

Some guy offered me $9K at the beginning of the season for my 3K mile 16 ABS KRT... that's the used bike market peanut gallery rn... peasants.

I could definitely believe the market it just dead af though. I've had an FZ09 up for about 3 months now and haven't gotten a single message on neither CL of FB regarding it. No low balls, no inquiries, no comments, nothing but dead silence.

#10 ·
This still available?

#13 ·
Didn't realize the distance. It would be a 18 hour round trip for me to come get it. This is what i'm looking for, and whiling to make the trip, but I would feel like i'm low balling you. If you REALLY want to get rid of it, let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.