Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's with a heavy heart that I write this, but it's time to part my 2012 ZX10R. I don't ride on the street anymore, and this bike is simply too much for me to justify as a track only toy.

A little info about the bike:

-11k miles, 5 track days, never down.

-Purchased new 1/13, 500m maintenance done at Kawasaki of Santa Barbara, all maintenance since done by myself including synthetic oil every 3k. Strictly followed the factory schedule.

-title in hand, currently registered in PNO.

-2012 black midfairings replaced with 2011 green pieces, but the blacks are included if you prefer that color scheme

-aftermarket goodies: ohlins mechatronics rear shock (or the stocker if you wanna save some cash)greggs custom turn signals, puig z screen,crg left lane splitter bar end mirror, graves fender eliminator, woodcraft sliders and spools, -1+2 vortex sprockets, archers custom ecu flash, lightweight battery, stomp grips, rifleman throttle insert and a set of Q3s I installed last year, I put approx.1500 miles and a couple track days on them ( at my pace, they sadly have plenty of life left haha).

The bike was my daily driver from 2013 until last October when i bought my STI. Its in great shape, but as with most DDs, its not a show bike and there are small nicks here and there. It looks like a bike that was ridden and enjoyed! It will come with the stock slip on, CRG mirror and passenger pegs, none of which are installed/ pictured for ease of storage in my loft.

Price:$8750 w/ Ohlins shock or $7750 w/ the stock shock.

Bike is located in Oakland CA.

Cash preferred, but hey its the Bay and if you wanna be fancy, I can take PayPal or a SQUARE payment but you need to cover the fees. I doubt it needs to be said, but ZERO test rides without cash in hand and a valid M1.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or if I left something vital out.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No interest? Make me an offer, guys! Ready to buy into a track only bike, but the girl will kill me if I keep 2 bikes in the living room! Lets get it sold!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts